Regular maintenance of tablet press
1. Check the machine parts regularly, 1-2 times a month. The inspection items are whether the worm wheel, worm, bearing, pressing wheel, crankshaft, upper and lower rail guide and other moving parts rotate flexibly and wear. If any defect is found, it shall be repaired and used in time.
2. After one-time use or shutdown, take out the residual powder and brush the residual powder of all parts of the machine. If the machine is out of service for a long time, all the dies must be removed, and all the machines must be wiped and cleaned. The smooth surface of the parts must be coated with antirust oil and covered with a cloth.
3. The maintenance of the die should be placed in the special box, so that the die can all invade the oil, and keep it clean, so as not to rust and bruise. It is better to customize the special box to install one box with each specification, so as to avoid the wrong installation and help to master the damage.
4. The place of use should be cleaned frequently, especially for the manufacture of medicine and edible tablets, it is not suitable for the existence of dust and flying dust.
5. Pay attention to the maintenance and regular inspection of electrical components to keep them in good operation condition. The cooling fan shall be regularly cleaned of dust by compressed air.
6. Pay attention to the working environment (temperature and humidity) of electrical components, which will extend the service life of components in a good environment.
7. The maintenance of electrical components shall be carried out by professional technical personnel, especially the frequency converter, which shall be carried out with care. In general, it shall be sent to professional manufacturers for maintenance.
8. Before the insulation test of the electrical part of the machine, all the control lines of the main circuit of the frequency converter must be removed to avoid the insulation test damaging the frequency converter.